Red, Pink or Sore Eyes?
We are ready to look after ALL of your eye care needs in one location. Look to Alpine Vision Center to receive superior care from doctors who specialize in eye disease.
- sore, red, or itchy eyes
- treatment of “pink eye” and other bacterial infections
- removal of foreign bodies from the eye (such as wood or metal)
- treatment of eye allergies or burns
- emergency eye care
This is convenient and cost effective for your whole family and you can be sure you are receiving the attention of an eye care specialist.
We are always willing to help, should you ever experience an eye emergency. Our office provides emergency services for eye infections, eye injuries and other eye urgencies. State of the art equipment allows us to examine the front surface of the eye and also digitally scan inside the eye for infection or damage. We accommodate many eye emergencies such as:
- Eye infections
- Foreign materials stuck in the eyes
- Eye trauma
- Scratched eyes
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Flashes of light in the vision
- “Floaters” in the vision
- Red or painful eyes
- Uncomfortable, itchy, or irritated eyes