Contact Lens Annual Purchase Plan
We offer a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or gas permeable lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you'll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
- We carry all of the top contact lens brands!
- In addition to your comprehensive exam, a contact lens exam includes additional assessments and considerations that allow for the most appropriate contact lens prescription for you.
- If you need correction for presbyopia but dislike the idea of bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options.
- These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.
- If you're diagnosed with Anisometropia, High Ametropia, Keratoconus or other vision improvement conditions, you may qualify for medically necessary contact lenses.
Specialty Contact Lens Fitting
Alpine Vision Center has all your specialty contact lens fitting needs covered. Our doctors are experienced in medically necessary contact lenses including Dr. Julia Polito who received advanced contact lens training at the Beckman Vision Center, part of University of California, San Francisco's medical campus.